Monday, August 15, 2011

Shutterfly's Photo Books and MORE!

Serious Scrappin’ With Shutterfly!

 I am a scrapper convert. Up until about a year ago

I placed my beloved family photos on beautiful paper,

embellished with all kinds of stickers, ribbons, rivets,

and more. A change occurred during one clarifying moment

as I was lugging my box of very heavy, but very treasured

scrapbooks. I realized that my children and posterity were not

going to want to pack, move,or store these very heavy, very

awkward boxes of scrapbooks. As my sadness of this

thought grew, an amazing realization hit me. Just like DVD’s

took over for VHS tapes; electronic scrapbooking is taking

over for the traditional three ring binder scrapbooks!

They are faster to put together,lighter, and more durable.

You can still journal your memories, preserve your photos

but  most important to me:

they take up about an 8th of the space!

 

scrapbook example

 

Shutterfly not only offers a FREE online service to hold

and manage your pictures electronically, but you can create 

a professional and memorable album to be treasured for

many years to come. Shutterfly  offers a variety of themes

covers, backgrounds, and embellishments.

I love this very user-friendly site. My favorite feature is the

storyboard option where you can drop your pics into strips to

organize your photos by event. Then the system will automatically

provide the best layout options from your storyboards  and creates

your album! Once this is done the fun begins as you customize

by adding frames,stickers, and journaling.

What a time saver! Yet still personalized.

 

image

Not a big scrap-booker?

Shutterfly has something for you too!

They offer a simple system for those who do not want

to have to customize in detail and simply want their

photos printed and organized. They call it the Simple

Path. You choose the photos and theme, and the

system does the rest of the work for you!

 

 

image

 

But wait there’s more!

Shutterfly offers more than just photobooks!

Did you know that Shutterfly offers customizable

babyshower announcements? They have all the latest

styles to meet anyone’s shower theme.

 

image

 

Not planning a party or shower?

That’s okay, Christmas is fast approaching and

we all know that getting those Christmas cards out

are an essential tradition for us to update family and friends

on our year. As we all know, time is precious during the busy

holiday season but,  Shutterfly makes it possible to do it all by

offering their customizable Christmas Cards. I am

already planning my cards for this year. I have chosen

a  trendy photo collage template that my family

will love to display in their homes all year long!

 

Shutterfly offers so many options to meet

all of  your stationary needs. From wedding invites to

thank you notes!

Which feature would you be most likely to use?

image

 

Share “Have your own blog?  Register for a chance for a free photo book from Shutterfly  http://goo.gl/K5hUC on your Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and other social media.

 

 

Best Blogger Tips Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment