Thursday, May 5, 2011

Funny First Fondant

Clearly Amateur Fondant Job!


So our young women wanted to make cakes and decorate them with fondant
for Mothers’ Day. Well, it was a new experience for all of us involved,
including my very talented friend Jamielyn at I Heart Nap Time who has graciously
let me pick her brain and helped me start TrulieUniqueLife!
(check out her blog, she is A-mazing!)
Anyway, got the recipe for Marshmallow Fondant from my Aunt at
Cakes by Unique Design and made two batches for about 9 mini cakes
Here is a pic of my first fondant cake…
I know right … Yikes I need some serious practice! ..

IMG_1073
 
 
Oh and the fingerprint is my son’s “decorative touch!”
 
Happy Mother’s Day!
Best Blogger Tips Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That was fun! You should post up the recipe! It was so easy!

    ReplyDelete