Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good News and Bad News

First, The Good News:

Mid week this week I discovered that I

won a drawing I entered on my favorite blog

I Heart Naptime!

Check out my new ribbon box!

 

image 

Yea Me! And Thanks to I Heart Naptime!

And even if I do say so myself, I think

I am a pretty deserving winner considering

the current state of my ribbon organization!

 Bad Ribbon Box

 

Okay, okay the Bad News….

I promised that I would get my final island

post out tonight and I did not make the

deadline. I am not done with the finishing

touches and since this is such an important

project, I want it to be as perfect as it can be.

So, I am extending my deadline till next Sunday.

See that’s that’s the perks of being your own

boss, you can miss a deadline and just simply

change it when you need to. LOL!

 island sp

 

 

Best Blogger Tips Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment